(from a previous post: just a reminder!!)
WOW! Can you believe it time already???? It’s Retreat Time!!! Wahoo!!! I went to the retreat house site and was like Oh NO! All the dates but one was taken in my time frame, so I grabbed it up! So, the Spring Retreat will be April 8-11, 2010! Are you excited? I am! All the details are below! It is based on a first come, first serve. So get signed up!!!
April 8-11, 2010 • Temple, GA
• 9 meals! Lunch and Dinner Thursday , Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Friday & Saturday and Brunch on Sunday.
• 3 nights of lodging! 2600 sq ft. split level home fully renovated for complete scrapbook fun. Each room is themed
• Goodies Bag! More goodies than you could hope and chances to win lots more!
• Classes! I do not want to overwhelm you with lots of classes since we came to crop our pants off, so I’m only offering two classes, but they are great classes! These classes can be paid for when you pay the remainder of your trip. And I’m sure we’ll be using some Rusty Pickle goodies!!!
• Non-stop cropping! You will get 4 feet of cropping space along with a black leather-rolling chair and Tag Along drink holder/trash bag.
• Games and Contests! Come prepared for bingo, scrabble words and much more on Saturday night!!!! The grand prize for Bingo is 1/2 off your next Retreat!
• Chocolate, Candy & oh did I mention Chocolate?!! Unlimited chocolate and candy all weekend.
All of this can be yours for $150! I do need a down payment of $50 by Feb. 1, 2009 (so due as soon as you can!) with the final payment due March 13, 2010!
Please feel free to pass this along to your friends as I have 7 spots left!
Also, scroll back up to the very top and look to the right. See the Email Subscription button. Please sign up for email subscription and get signed up for the scrapbook retreat! If you have any more questions, please feel free to email me!
Filed under: Uncategorized | Leave a comment »